Personal History Options
A personal history can take several forms, and can be told in different ways. Your personal history can be
- A memoir of a particular time.
- A full-life autobiography.
- A tribute to celebrate a life or a career.
- A legacy statement, sharing life's lessons with future generations.
- The history of a community, group, or organization.
Because every life is a story worth telling, we want everyone to be able to preserve their legacy for their loved ones. So we have options for every preference and every budget.
Several attractive packaging options are available for your completed project. Copies can be made for friends and family.
- We record your stories in a relaxed, informal interview process. No lights, no cameras.
- Then we edit them into distinct audio files that can be duplicated as CDs or as MP3 files.
Complete • Comprehensive •Engaging
- Recorded interviews plus B-roll on HD video
- Deluxe editing which includes photos, titles, credits and DVD chapters
- One archival quality DVD or Blu-ray disc, + copies
- Additional options available
- Ask for details.
Digitizing and Transfer Services
Preserve your photographs, slides, and tapes
before they are lost to time.
- You choose photographs from your collections
- We record your stories about those photos
- We combine to create a lovely family heirloom
- Always on Archival Gold media
(also known as Ethical Wills)
Share personal principles, convey life lessons, express family values and offer blessings for future generations.
- Up to 2 hours of on-camera recording of HD video
- Minimal editing
- One archival quality DVD or Blu-ray disc
- Standard DVD or Blu-ray copies